- Re-Hydrate regularly.
- Swimming & Supervision
Did you know ?
- Interesting facts about cat
- Interesting facts about dog
- This is to certify that I have used FIPROFORT – PLUS SPOT ON on various dogs against ticks and fleas. I have found the Spot- On very useful in routine practice.
Different size depending on body weight of pet dogs and technology with each application is very good.
The product can be safely advised for treatment/eradication of ticks and fleas in dogs.
Dr. Udaya ravi Bhat M. S., Bangalore
- STAPHBAN- Agood replacement to the human equivalent. Excellent results in stubborn ulcerated wounds and deep seated non- healing wounds. VISIOCARE- Good results seen in cases of KCS
Dr. Priyadarshani Govind, Chennai
- Your product STAPHBAN, I haveused regularly against pyoderma, cut wounds and post operative cases and I got very good results.
Dr. Biwa Kumar Saha, Kolkata
- I am very much satisfied by using CARODYL 25 in canine practice for pain reliever.
Dr. Dilip Kumar Das, Kolkata, M.V.Sc
- "It is my plesure to inform you about feedback for your products Fiprofortplus spot on for ectoparasite control.
I am pretty happy and convinced with the result and availability.
Kudos to your sales team!"
Thanks and Regards,
Dr. Makrand Chavan B.V.Sc. & AH. MVSc
- " I personally used FIPROFORT spray and FIPROFORT PLUS spot on on number of dogs and within weeks’ time I found all cases are free of ticks, fleas and even flea eggs. The result of FIPROFORT plus are excellent and satisfactory, it’s been highly prescribed by me in my day to day practice. "
- Dr. Bapat
- " This is to certify that Fiprofort “Spot On” has been used by me at my clinic. I find this effective with no adverse reactions. "
- Dr. S.V.Sujatha
- "This is nice to share the feelings regarding the treatment results of tick menace of pets by using Fiprofort Plus, the combination of Fipronil and S-Methoprene. It is working excellent and the feedback from elite pet owner is very Satisfactory. "
Dr. A. Ravi Kumar
Consultant Physician & Surgeon
Formulation and Development
SAVAVET is driven by its unparallel commitment to innovation. Research and development forms the DNA and backbone of our mission. Innovation and continuous improvement form the hallmark of our novel state -of-art R&D center located in the headquarters of Pune under our ‘Ingenius ‘OEM business arm.
The mission of Research program is to create a knowledge-based science-driven research franchise and a technology partnership platform to deliver and support effective, innovative, safe and cost effective products for improving the health and wellbeing of companion animals and also to protect them from the disease burden.